in bittorrent you get a .torrent file that tells you all the pieces
in Oneswarm why not you get a .swarms file that tell you all the swarms?
What is .swarms?
Do you see?it will be a file like .torrent but instead of having hashes of the pieces it have hashes of some swarms you choose. Then i do-
* send you the oneswarm uri for family.swarms
* you put it in "Add URL"
* if oneswarm find it, it expand it just like now for .torrent, except instead of showing you files it show you the swarms, so family.swarms show you alice-pics.torrent, bob-pics.torrent, etc.
* you just select all and download and it is downloading all the swarms you choose from the list in the family.swarms
it is good-
* somebody organize their swarms together like i said
* with thsi you can do mirroring- you just make a .swarms with all your swarms in it and send me hash then all i need is to put in hash then "select" all and download and now i am mirroring!