New development version posted.
This is a minor release, the changelog is:
* Fixed bug causing connectivity issues in Mac OS X Lion
* Default forwarding probability of 0.5
* Lower latency network code
* Update to gwt 2.3
* Fixed bug where chat messages could not be sent when using Firefox.
* For dev users (that also have auto-update usage stats):
A debug service sharing to cht.oneswarm.org:11743 (basically to get to the cht by tunneling though the onewarm network). This is to allow us to debug performance issues with the service sharing feature we will launch in version 0.8. To opt-out: uncheck 'use developer updates' or uncheck 'Include system stats when checking for updates'. This is only for dev-users, we will remove this debug setting when we launch the feature.