It would be quite cool to be able to have a OneSwarm installed on a laptop that helps the transfer of currently transferring files.
The following use case :
* Friend A starts downloading from Friend B the Y file, it is pretty large and is taking forever
* Friend B has a desktop machine (where file Y is stored) and a laptop (both have oneswarm)
* Friend B plans to physically visit Friend A with his laptop (find a UI action for that)
* OneSwarm copies file Y from the desktop to the laptop over the LAN
* Friend B connects his laptop on Friend A's LAN
* The transfer speeds up and is over while Friend A and Friend B are having a beer
How this is technically possible I have no idea, but it would be really cool and useful.