We're starting to issue developer updates for version 0.7, with features described below. Do let us know if you encounter any bugs. Thanks!
* Recognizing identical files in distinct swarms for faster downloads
* Optional search keyword filtering
* Support for queuing chat messages to offline friends, chat bugfixes and UI improvements (window resizing, persistent position)
* Merged osf2f and gwtui plugins into the core jar -- eliminates the need for restarting twice during updates.
* Rewritten group management -- significantly improves responsiveness for users with large shares
* Swarms without permissions will be shown in the web UI in an error state with an option to repair
* Compression for remote access
* Fixed typos in several strings, improved internationalization support
* Fixed a bug that prevented default previews from being uploaded when publishing
* Fixed incorrect progress estimation when skipping some files in swarms
* Fixed potential hang on startup (DHT initialization)
* Improved UI support for internationalization